Sunday 4 September 2016

REVIEW | Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks



Yes, I finally did it! I finally bought a few of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick's!

(Well, technically I got my dad to buy them for me whilst he was over in America, but same difference..)


I've been wanting to try these lipstick's for absolutely ages now, and watching other YouTuber's rave about them has not been helping!

I absolutely love the packaging that these liquid lipsticks are housed in, I think the design is really eye-catching and also very detailed. The doe-foot applicator is super easy to work with and applies the lipstick like a dream, I do make sure to wipe off any excess on the sides of the tube though as a fair amount can come out on the first swipe.

I bought three shades; Noble - petal pink nude with salmon undertones, Lolita - chestnut rose and Lolita II - terra cotta nude.

I do have to say that I do not like the shade 'Noble', it's way too salmon for my liking and completely washes my complexion out. I'm thinking about layering it underneath a pink in my collection that is too bright, to tone it down a bit. That is the only problem with using Internet swatches as a guide.




Both 'Lolita' and 'Lolita II' are beautiful shades and I can see myself wearing both of these a l o t.

I wore 'Lolita II' out to lunch with my friends recently, and I can confirm that these liquid lips are like pure glue. Though not in an uncomfortable way, they are extremely comfortable to wear on the lips! So much so that I kept forgetting I had any lipstick on and kept - annoyingly - rubbing my lips! I can also confirm that even by rubbing my lips 'accidentally', the lipstick stayed in place!


Overall, I am super impressed with the quality, pigmentation and application of these liquid lipsticks and I c a n n o t wait until Kat Von D launches over here in the UK in Debenhams - I will definitely be adding some more shades to my collection and the good thing is that I'll actually be able to swatch them and see them in real life, so no more dodgy Internet swatches!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Have you tried one of the KVD Liquid Lipsticks?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These sound amazing! I cannot wait for them to launch here. They will definitely be on my christmas list this year. I like that they dont budge from your lips.


    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arghhh soo jealous! These shades look so good, hope you can use the first shade with a lipstick that will suit you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig