Monday 22 February 2016

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation | Review ♡

Firstly, I AM SO OBSESSED WITH THIS FOUNDATION. Oh my goodness, if I could insert singing angels right now then I totally would! I know that you may think I'm crazy/over-exaggerating/weird buuuuut, this foundation really is worth the hype.

It took me a little while to actually jump on the band wagon and splurge £31 on this foundation, but I eventually did and I am now kicking myself for not being more of a sheep (baaa) a bit earlier. You know, sometimes it IS ok to follow the crowd - as long as they know what they're talking about, and they definitely did with this little gem.
I'm not normally one for trying different foundations because I do have sensitive skin and I'm always really worried that I'll wake up the following day from trying out a new foundation and I'll be covered in a rash or dreaded spots! So you may say that I'm a little bit of a wuss (oh trust me, you don't even know the half of it..) but that's just the way I feel.
I have been using my trusty Hello Flawless Benefit foundation for goodness knows how long now and I knew it was time for a change. I needed something that would cover up the redness on my nose area but that also wouldn't be cakey - I just cannot stand face paint foundation (yes MAC, I'm implying you!).
As soon as the lady in the Nars section of House of Fraser informed me that the Sheer Glow foundation is meant for people who suffer with redness as it has properties in it to help/combat, I immediately knew that this foundation and I would be a match made in heaven. I already guessed my colour as I am always the palest with yellow undertones, so Gobi was the one for me.

The first day I wore this foundation I was really impressed, it lasted the whole day (which I have never experienced before because I never wear foundation that long, I'm a bit of a plain jane you see), didn't go patchy, covered the redness (hale-bloody-lujah!) AND I didn't feel like I was wearing anything, uh-huh, it felt wonderful.
If you're contemplating purchasing this foundation, then I definitely suggest biting the bullet and going for it. This foundation is perfect and there are a great range of shades to suit every skin tone. I always feel like the base to your makeup is one of the most important parts, so splurging on a great foundation, like Nars Sheer Glow, is definitely worth it in my opinion. 

So basically Nars Sheer Glow, I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU.


What is your go-to foundation?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter ♡
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This is my holy grail foundation, it's absolutely fantastic! As is the Tinted Moisturiser, Nars just nail their base products :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing! I've never tried a tinted moisturiser before but I'll definitely check out the one that Nars do :) This is my first ever product from Nars and it's safe to say that I will have high hopes for any other products that I purchase from them!xo

      Delete
  2. You have 100% convinced me to ditch some of my oldish foundations and purchase this one - it sounds wonderful, I have to have it now haha!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you literally must! It's honestly amazing! So worth the money :) xo

      Delete
  3. This is my favourite :) glad you liked it! I actually didn't like it when I first tried it - it takes me ages to get used to seeing myself in a different base xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I love it! I'm normally like that when I try something new but I loved this foundation the second I put it on my skin haha :) xo

      Delete
  4. Wonderful post, I have this foundation it's great.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Ah I love it, can't see myself changing it any time soon :) xo

      Delete
  5. This is probably one of the most raved about products ever and I've always wanted to get a bottle but haven't read a review to really convince me, but after reading this I think I might have too get one haha ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about! Now I know why! Ah I'm glad that I was the one to convince you haha :) xo

      Delete
  6. Oh I must try this now!!

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have to! It's such a great foundation xo

      Delete
  7. I'm thinking of looking into NARS foundations for a change! So you would definitely recommend this?

    Also, don't want to be that annoying person who advertises themselves but I have just created my new blog and have very few followers so far, so any follows are greatly appreciated to get it started if you have a spare minute! Thank you xx

    http://thekalonproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    LOVE YOUR BLOG BTW x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! It's great! I probably wouldn't go for it though if you're looking for a really full coverage foundation. Ah don't worry I don't mind - self promo away! I will check out your blog now, good luck with it :) Aw thank you, I'm so glad you like it xo

      Delete
  8. I really want to try NARS foundation, I was looking at them in Sephora but OMG I cant make up my mind! I have three options to choose and I cant . Best way to buy all three hahaha!
    loved your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great foundation!! Definitely get all three haha! Thank you - I'm glad you like it :) xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig