Thursday 22 October 2015

Autumn Look: Denim Skirt with Burgundy Jumper and Converse ♡




















Another casual Autumn look today! Again, not too casual as the tight denim pencil-like skirt from American Apparel smartens the outfit up. I love to wear converse the whole year round and I especially love to wear these black style ones during Autumn and Winter.

You can never wear too much burgundy during the Autumn months and this baggy style jumper from H&M is perfect for those days when the weather isn't cold enough to need to a coat but is a little cooler.

What's your favourite colour to wear throughout Autumn?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter ♡
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow! That outfit is so gorgeous! Especially that beautiful, rust jumper- awh I love it! And your blog- in particular the wonderful new design!xx

    Check out my latest post?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I love it too - and it's cheap! Bonus! Yay I'm glad you like it, I'm really impressed with how it turned out. Of course :) xo

      Delete
  2. You're so pretty and I love this lipstick! Which one is it :) xx
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Its called 380 Dark Night Waterl-oops! It's a Moisture Renew lipstick by Rimmel :) xo

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! The colour of the jumper is so pretty and very autumnal. The converse look so good with the outfit too, I used to have these ones but I had to get rid of them after a mould incident in my old flat (cry) - I think I'll need to invest in a new pair soon because I miss them so much!
    Nicole xxx
    Life in Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do love the colour of the jumper - it's like a burnt orange but more red haha! I love these black converse the most out of all of the converse I own :) You definitely should invest in another pair for sure! I just followed you on BlogLovin' xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig