Friday 10 March 2017

BEAUTY | My First Wedding

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity of doing my friend's wedding makeup, on Saturday 18th Feb. Here's how I got on..
My beautiful friend Beth very recently got married and I was so happy (and very nervous) to be asked to do her and her bridesmaids makeup!
I always thought that makeup would be the career path I took, however my lack of confidence has seriously held me back with this. I love makeup and I love making people feel pretty and confident within themselves, so this was a pretty big deal for me.
I absolutely loved how all of the makeup on the girl's turned out and I was surprisingly shocked with all of the amazing feedback I received, it was definitely not something I was expecting and I was sooo pleased - I literally could not stop smiling all day!



   

I was, surprisingly, chilled out whilst doing Beth's makeup, as she's naturally very pretty so it wasn't difficult to enhance what she already had. Beth also wanted a more natural/minimal look - which I think is great for your wedding day, as you don't want to be completely caked in it. I always find natural makeup looks better in the photographs as well.

All of the bridesmaids were awesome. I didn't stop laughing with them all morning and they really put me at ease, which was really important for me to be able to get the outcome I wanted. Again, a natural look was created on them so that they all matched the bride and looked similar - which was great because I prefer creating a more natural look on other people, as this is normally the look I tend to wear a lot.

I really enjoyed myself and it was definitely great practice. I'm only used to putting makeup on myself and my sister, so it was good to do a variety of very different girls - all with different features, skin tones and eye & eyebrow shape/colour.
I'm hoping that the more I practice, the better and more confident I'll get.

Whilst doing the makeup, I decided to take a few snaps of the girls getting ready. As you all know, I love photography as well and this is also something I need to practice a lot more. Also, their hair was too beautiful not to photograph! 







♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I hope you all enjoyed seeing the looks I created!xoxo


♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig