Monday 6 February 2017

FASHION | The £25 Block Roll Neck Jumper




I don't do many fashion posts here on CharsLittleBlog, mainly because I always forget and another reason is because I don't really receive much feedback at all - so I'm not sure if you guy's even like my fashion! But this jumper is just too amazing not to share!

I didn't intend on buying this roll neck (don't we all say this??), it just kind of fell into my hands - and by that I mean I saw it, quickly walked over, grabbed it, tried it on and instantly knew it was p e r f e c t.

I was only supposed to be in The Mall (shopping centre near to where I live) to get my silly iPhone fixed, when they gave me an hour to kill so, naturally, I went shopping and dragged my super excited - not - boyfriend with me.

Anyway, this jumper is awesome and super comfy. Nice and fairly thick to keep you warm, whilst it's baltic outside at the moment and it also makes you look like you've made an effort with your outfit - win, win!

Shop my look here:
Jumper - £25 | Jeans - £35 £26 | Trainers (similar styles here) - £30-£100

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Should I do more fashion related posts?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig