Tuesday 3 January 2017

REFLECTION | Looking Back on my Favourite Posts of 2016


I thought I would do something very different today here on 'CharsLittleBlog', as I'm having a little bit of a break from blogging at the moment, due to not having any motivation or inspiration (I'm hoping it will come back soon).

So I thought that I would look back and reflect on my blog posts of 2016 - from my absolute favourite posts to write to the posts that received the most positive feedback.
I also thought that it would be motivational to see how much I've grown as a blogger and how much better my photography is, as well as how my writing "skills" (I use that word loosely as I am in no way an expert when it comes to writing, however I like to think that I can spell and that I put my punctuation in all of the right places..) have come on.

First off, let's start with all of my favourite posts that I wrote throughout 2016;



Next are the posts that received the most positive feedback/comments (interaction);



Its quite clear to see how my Photography has come on and looking back has been really good for my self confidence. I also just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone that continues to support my blog, whether that's by reading every post or leaving me a lovely comment. I really do appreciate it.
I'm hoping that my inspiration and motivation picks up this year as I love blogging and would love to turn it into a career one day.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


Thank you for all of your love and support throughout 2016!xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig