Monday 7 November 2016

LIFESTYLE | A Trip to Westonbirt Arboretum



















I thought I'd share a few photo's from my most recent Autumnal trip to Westonbirt Arboretum! It was actually the first time I'd visited, which I know is really bad considering I only live 25 minutes away!! I went with two of my friends and we had a really lovely walk round and it all felt very Autumnal, which I was super excited about!

It was amazing how bright and vibrant some of the trees were - some were bright red, some orange and some yellow - and it was pretty amazing to be honest (I know I'm talking about trees here, but they honestly were pretty cool).

After we had walked round for a couple of hours, we decided to grab some lunch in a really cute café in Wotton-Under-Edge on our way home. Eating out is my favourite thing to do, if you didn't know that already!

If any of you ever get the opportunity to visit Westonbirt Arboretum then I highly recommend that you do!


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Have you ever visited Westonbirt Arboretum?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig