Tuesday 4 October 2016

TRAVEL | Second Week in Menorca, Spain


On our second week in Menorca, we spent an evening in Fornell's just wandering around the shops and the different streets and this is where I had a right photographing session! It's just such a photographic place, so obviously I had to take full advantage of that.

We visit Fornell's every year we come to Menorca and it's just one of those place's that feels comfortable to us.







^The 'pretend to act natural' pose..



^Traditional Menorcan sandals - how cute! Love the sparkly version of these (of course!)

We also spent a short morning in Binibeca, which is basically a blogger/Instagram fiend's dream with all of the white washed buildings and cobbled streets! Perfect for photo's! We have visited Binibeca before, but when I was a lot younger and didn't take photo's (I know, how tragic!?).






^Beautiful day and beautiful coloured water, I just wanted to jump straight in!




^See what I mean about this place being a Blogger/Instagrammer's dream!?

I had such a fab time on my holiday and I'm seriously missing not being there! I hope you enjoyed all of my holiday posts (I know they dragged on for quite a while.. I got a bit snap happy!) and I think that will be it on the holiday front until next year!



I hope you enjoyed this post :) xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig