Friday 7 October 2016

FASHION | Floral Maxi Dress








Little fun fact about this maxi dress - I (when I say I, I mean my Nan and Auntie..) had to cut off 7 inches of this dress and then take it up by a further 3 inches because I am that short..

I am obsessed with how flattering this maxi dress is and I love the subtle colours mixed with the floral design. The side slit, I feel, is perfect because it makes it that little more flattering and feminine, without being too over the top.

I bought this beautiful dress on sale in New Look and it was a bargain! I love it so much.


I hope you enjoyed this post xoxo
♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig