Wednesday 21 September 2016

TRAVEL | First Week in Menorca, Spain


This post is actually quite late in the grand scheme of things, seeing as how I left for my holiday roughly about a month ago! So I decided it was time to share my two week holiday with you and let you know what I got up to whilst I was there.

Our villa that we stay in is amazing and we all love it so much. It was possibly our tenth or eleventh time visiting so it really does feel like a second home to us.

My favourite part is definitely the swimming pool with the slide - so much fun!



For the first couple of days we just chilled out and soaked in the beautiful sunshine, happy to be away from the realities of everyday life back home!

On one of the night's, we headed to the 'Steak House' (as we like to call it, it's actually called Marga's) for... You guessed it, steak! I actually had the Mahon Cheese Croquettes because I live for them and have them every year ago - they're amazing. 






After filling ourselves full of steak (and cheese!) we headed over to the town nearby, Fornells. Fornell's is a really beautiful harbour town and it's lovely to walk around and take photo's of.







The following evening we decided to go to a beach bar overlooking the beach in Son Parc to watch the sunset which was amazing. I love sunsets and they look really pretty in photo's.





We also had a nice little beach day on one of the day's during the first week which was lush! I love the fact that there's a beach practically on your doorstep when you go away on holiday, it's definitely something I envy when I come back home!






Our first week in Menorca was super relaxed and we didn't get up to a lot, which was lovely as sometimes it's nice to just chill out, relax and not do much.

Writing this post is giving me the serious holiday blues! I've decided to split this post into three or four (I know, bit much?!) because otherwise the post's will just be too long and you might get bored! I tried not to write too much because sometimes it's nice to just look at the photo's, rather than read massive paragraph's about what I got up to!



Keep a look out for the posts to follow on :) xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig