Thursday 29 September 2016

TRAVEL | A Day Out in Arenal d'en Castell, Menorca, Spain

On one of the day's on holiday, we decided to head to our neighbouring town - Arenal d'en Castell. 

'Arenal d'en Castell is a small town in Es Mercadal, Minorca. It is also a start/arrival point for two stages of the GR 223 - Camí de Cavalls. The town has a long sandy beach and is built around the sides of the bay overlooking the sea.'

Luckily, it was a fairly cloudy morning when we made the decision to go, as otherwise it would have been way too hot to walk in!

We've visited this town quite a few times over the year's and we still love it. We decided to have a little wander around the shops before stopping for a light brunch and then headed down to the beach for a little swim before heading back along the cliffs (i.e. the walk back home).




^An example of the dirt tracks you walk down after walking over the cliffs!



^I thought this view looked quite cool through the apartments!


^Another example of the cliffs we walked back on to get home, the views are insane!



^Ignore my decision to wear red and pink.. Such a fashion crisis!!




I love the stunning and breath-taking views on the cliff walk and it's something that never gets old, no matter how many times I've seen it over the years!

The water is such a beautiful colour that makes you want to jump in! I would love to sit here, listening to the sound of the wind, looking at those amazing views and either read a book, listen to music or sit and write a blog post - I can dream eh?!


Keep a look out for the posts to follow on :) xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig