Monday 26 September 2016

FASHION | Orange Stripes & White Skort














I love this outfit s o o o much, it's definitely one of those effortless outfit's that looks like you've really thought about it when in actual fact you've just chucked on a cute skort and nice, bright crop top!

Both the skort and the crop top are old season Topshop, but I just had to include this outfit even if I can't find remotely similar items to link below because I just love it! So, sorry about that!

Also, can I just point out that view in those last four photo's!? They were taken at the top of El Toro and the views from up there are just insane.


I hope you enjoyed this post xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig