Friday 17 June 2016

Prom Outfit Ideas #1 | Short/Midi Dresses & Shoes ♡

Ah, prom! I still remember that day pretty clearly (even though it was like 5 years ago for me now!?) and I really wasn't fussed about what to wear, I wore a plain black short dress - very boring. However, if there had been dresses around at that time like there are now then I definitely would have worn any of these that I have picked out as they're all gorgeous!

One thing I will say if you're struggling to find a dress - ASOS really will be your best friend. They do beautiful dresses for some great prices. There are also expensive ones (obviously) but you can still find a cheaper one that looks just as nice, if not better.

As it's prom/graduation season, I thought I'd put together a two part dress list - in this post I will be covering short/mini and also midi dresses (the next post will be all about the maxi dresses). There are also a few different shoe options. Here are a few of my picks;


15. Chi Chi London Petite Mini Prom Dress with Full Skirt and Bardot Neck - £65
16. ASOS Salon Drape Back Beaded Floral Midi Dress - £150
17. New Look Embellished Barely There Shoes - £29.99
18. ASOS Glamorous Silver Patent Two Part Heeled Sandals - £24.99
19. ASOS Haphazard Heeled Sandals - £25


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Which dress is your favourite?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. They all look so cute! Loved the red one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choices, the Lipsy Mini Prom Dress is really nice!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so cute, I love the colour and style :) xo

      Delete
  3. All such lovely choices and they're all so cute! x

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love them and I wish I could have them all haha xo

      Delete
  4. I just love the chic, strappy heels. They're so pretty. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - my faves are the New Look embellished ones :) xo

      Delete
  5. ah these are so so beautiful! In love with 1, 2 and 7!! xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're all so pretty! Thank you! Yes, I love all of those and I did actually order outfit 7 but it didn't suit me haha xo

      Delete
  6. Love this ideas, definitely some great ideas for prom - or even bigger events like graduation!
    Have an amazing week,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you loved it :) xo

      Delete
  7. Asos always has such amazing fancy dresses - I'm tempted to buy them just for special occasions! 16 would have to be my favorite, I love the silhouette.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are literally the best place to buy clothes from, especially dresses - there's just so much choice! I L O V E 16, it's absolutely beautiful xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig