Saturday 9 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas | 2015 ♡


Christmas is my most favourite time of the year and I definitely prefer it to my birthday! I love watching everyone else in my family open their presents (as well as opening my own of course) because it brings me such joy to see their smiling faces - yes, I succeeded in present buying for another year. Go me!
So I thought that I would share with you lovely lot what I received because, let's be honest, we all love having a little nosey at other people's Christmas presents! P.S. I'm very sorry that this post is late.. I put my hands up and say that I was definitely slacking - as you can tell, I'm not that great with deadlines. They stress me out a little. I'll stop rambling now and just let you feast your eyes on the good stuff!
I love this phone case so freaking much!! It's so cute and is definitely so me. I was browsing Casetify one day and stumbled across this super pretty phone case and I just knew that I needed it in my posession. So I obviously very kindly asked my mum for it as one of my Christmas presents - that's what mum's are for hey?! (Although this present was actually passed on to my Nan to gift to me).
These pyjama's have been added to my ever growing 'Christmas Pyjama Collection' (yes, I do have one of these because I now own three pairs) and I really do love the pattern! The gingerbread men and snowmen are so cute and I love that the base colour of the pyjama's are grey. They are from ASOS so of course they fit very fashionably - cuffed at the ankle and a cute tank style for the pyjama top.
I went shopping with both my Cousin and Auntie one evening (without realising that they actually intended on going shopping FOR me - oops!) and we stopped via New Look, just to have a little browse. I ended up buying a roll neck jumper for myself, but that's not the point of this post.. I saw this little gem out of the corner of my eye and thought to myself 'wouldn't this look so cute in my room?' and obviously I said this out loud and then my younger Cousin very kindly bought it for me for Christmas and I was so pleased! Sometimes saying what you like out loud can be a good thing :)
It's becoming a bit of a theme with 'saying what I like out loud' because this was another beauty that I saw in WHSmith and thought I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE! and then immediately sent an image to my mum of course. I love the black and gold detailing and the floral pattern (how handy that it comes with a pen too mind?) and the inside is just even better! I received this from my Godmother (mum's bestfriend) and I knew my mum had instructed her to buy it for me which I definitely cannot complain about.
I have lusted after this perfume for about two years now and I finally received it from my gorgeous Mother this Christmas! I don't blow my own trumpet very often at all but I smell amazing, if I do say so myself! If you ever get the chance to have a little sniff of this I would definitely recommend it, but I will warn you now that you won't forget the smell and you will probably be asking for it for either your birthday or Christmas for around 2 years like I did! You're welcome!
Two of the softest gifts on the planet!? This dressing gown feels like you're constantly being hugged by someone who is uber fluffy and it's just an absolute dream. I also decided to spruce up my bed a little by adding this gorgeous faux fur throw. Both presents were again from my mum and dad and they (when I say they, I of course mean mum..) did an amazing job with the presents this year! Even more so than usual. Parent points are awarded to you both.
Another gift from mum and dad and this one is to help with both my blogging and YouTube because unfortunately I live in England and we all know how annoying the lighting is in this country. So I thought that I would ask for a little friend to assist me with this - an LED ring light. Now all I need to do is experiment with it, get a little frustrated and throw a tantrum because my photo's are still not looking how I want them to, and then get back on the horse and try again! Oh the joy.. No really, I do love taking photo's for my blog but you know when you have an image in your head of how you want them to turn out and then they never look that way? Yes, that's me all the time.
My sister is just awesome and knows how much I love Disney. Her friend went to Las Vegas and picked me up two of the Pandora Disney charms (Minnie Pavé and Winnie The Pooh) as they are only available to buy in the U.S - of course! 

Another Pandora charm from mum, the cutest little Reindeer you have ever seen! Especially with his super cute red nose - aww. I had my eye on this charm for the longest time and, I'm not going to lie, I was hoping that I would receive this and I was extremely happy when I did.

Who doesn't love Yankee Candles? I've recently jumped on the bandwagon with the whole I LOVE CANDLES saga and now I really do love candles. My boyfriend's younger sister very kindly bought me this Christmas gift set and I love her for it. What an excellent gift.
Who also doesn't love Pitch Perfect? I bought the first DVD right away and then had to wait a looong time for the second film to come out in the cinema and oh my goodness it was even better than the first! So naturally when my boyfriend's older sister asked me what I wanted, I immediately said 'Pitch Perfect 2 DVD please!'. 
My boyfriend is honestly amazing and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased. Look at this absolute beauty of a Michael Kors bag! Could you die?! I know I could and I did actually cry when I opened my last 'surprise' present and it was this! I'm so so so so so so grateful and lucky and I have been wearing it everyday that I possibly can. He also gifted me with the baby blue 'Loyal' Pandora Essence Collection charm and a Marc Jacobs watch that I have had my eye on for the longest time! 

All in all, it is very safe to say that I am completely and utterly over the moon with all of the presents that I received and I am forever grateful to my family for all of these lovely gifts. I love each and every single one.

P.S. Sorry about the quality of the photo's! They have all been taken on my phone on different days!!

What did you get for Christmas?xoxo
♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter ♡
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You got such lovely gifts! Especially that phone case, it's so cute! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the phone case too and I posted a photo of it on my Instagram and now the company (Casetify) have re-posted it! So happy haha!xo

      Delete
  2. Definitely you received many lovely things, I'm jealous of the gem that you got (:
    Have an amazing day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very lucky! Thank you! Have an amazing day xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig