Thursday 17 December 2015

Christmas Gift Guide: For Him ♡

Following on from my last gift guide for her, I thought I would also put together a gift guide for him - I find it a lot harder to buy gifts for the boys so I thought it would be helpful to put a little guide together to help you guys who are struggling as well. Luckily for me, my boyfriend is pretty vocal when it comes to what he would like for Christmas, but I do also like to surprise him with some unknown gifts too.


1. PS4 Games - Bundle or single £24.99-£149.99
7. Adidas Superstar 1 - £64.99
8. Fast & Furious 7 and Jurassic World (2 for £20) - £12.99 each

Hopefully this guide has helped you a little bit and given you a few ideas of what to buy if you're stuck for ideas! I know that there aren't many cheap items on this guide but I did struggle to find some cheaper ideas so I would love to hear your suggestions too if you've managed to find some budget friendly options.


What would you choose to buy from this guide?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter ♡
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. A boxset is always a great shout :) I always get my boyfriend one so we can watch a show together! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It's always such a good idea :) Yeah we love to do that too, it's always great when you can find a show that you both enjoy xo

      Delete
  2. So many great ideas!! Gift guides for him are always an amazing idea (:
    Have an amazing day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Have an amazing day too xo

      Delete
  3. Think this would be my boyfriends dream list! He would definitely agree that you've got some great picks here! Especially Game of Thrones boxset!
    Great post!

    Kitty | www.ClothesandStuff.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! I'm glad I managed to put a list together that a boy would approve of!! I swear every boy is pretty much obsessed with Game of Thrones!? Thank you so much :) xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig