It's no secret that we all suffer from those days where we just feel completely and utterly sorry for ourselves. Whether that be for a good reason or not, we all go through these days where we just think 'what's the point?', and it's ok to feel this way sometimes. Today I thought that I would share with you guys some of the little things I do to cheer myself up and get my mojo back! Hopefully some of these will work for you as well.
- Watch YouTube videos - these always put a smile on my face.
- Gossip with my friends - either in real life or via group chat!
- I grab my favourite food or something I'm craving for that particular day (which always happens) and then I sit in front of the TV watching something that I love - ahh bliss!
- I like to make a list of everything that I'm grateful for in my life - this may sound strange but I promise you will end up smiling as there is a lot in our lives to smile about.
- Do something I love i.e. Go shopping, for a meal, to the cinema, etc. This will give you an excuse to dress up and feel good about yourself.
- I love to browse various clothing sites (ASOS, Topshop, Missguided, etc.) even if I can't afford to buy anything, I like the satisfaction of adding items to my wishlist - no idea why!?
- Cooking can always be great for putting you in a better mood as it's very distracting, I like to bake something sweet whether that be a cake or some mini cookies.
- Reading - sitting down with a great book and immersing yourself into the world that you're reading always helps me as I'm not thinking about myself or the problem that has arisen.
- Have a bath - there really is nothing better than pampering yourself when you're not feeling your best. Maybe light some candles too and get the relaxing ambiance going!
- Smile. Force yourself too. This sounds silly but when you force yourself to smile you instantly feel a little better than you did before, so try it and humour me.
What's your favourite thing to do when you're in a bad mood?xoxo