Tuesday 17 November 2015

A Rather Large M.A.C Haul ♡


Oh yes, I have been on another shopping spree - involving makeup, as always. All of the MAC products that you see above were purchased on seperate occasions and none of them were full price either (justifiable right?). 

The lipsticks, one blush and the paint pot were all purchased from a site called Secret Sales, which is one of the best websites I could ever recommend. They launch new sales every day of the week from well-known brands (such as MAC, Prada, Michael Kors, Hugo Boss, Clinique, Jimmy Choo, etc. I could go on!) which are always between 30 and 70% off! Amazing!

I also purchased the lip liner, the other blush and the eyeshadow from Swindon Designer Outlet which is an outlet store near to where I live. Outlet stores normally sell older season items and at heavily discounted prices. I'm not bothered about everything I buy being 'in trend' and 'in season' - if I like it, then I'll buy it! 




M.A.C Blush | Warm Soul
I have had my beady eye on this blush for a little while now.. It's a perfect shade for these cooler Autumn and Winter months as it is quite a warm nude toned blush, yet still has that shimmer in it to give you that natural glow. Normally, I would never pick up a blush that is this shade but I decided to be open minded and try this one out to see how I liked it in comparison to my pink blushes.

M.A.C Blush | Please Me?
So pretty, so pink. This blush just called my name and how on earth could I resist? It's pink and sparkly - every girly makeup geek's dream (insert heart eye emoji). I can admit that it does look a little daunting and very vibrant but I can assure you that it's not as pigmented as it looks and, to me, this is a good thing, especially when it comes to blush as sometimes we can all get a little carried away and we don't want to end up looking like a clown! 





M.A.C Painterly Pot | Soft Ochre
I have been lusting over this product for over a year now and I could never find it anywhere and if I could, it was always sold out! I'm hoping that this product will live up to it's high expectations that I currently hold for it.




M.A.C Single Eyeshadow | Beauty Marked Velvet
One word - stunning! I am totally obsessed with purple eye shadow's and especially ones with a little shimmer too. This one caught my eye and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to purchase it. I swatched this on the back of my hand and the colour came out a little deeper than I anticipated but I am pleased about that because it means that it's not at all like any of the other purple shadow's that I own (win, win right?). I am excited to play around with this eye shadow for sure.





M.A.C Lip Pencil | Chic Trick
I have been after a red lip pencil for some time now but I just kept procrastinating and never actually got around to buying one. I saw this one called Chic Trick as I was browsing the MAC section in the Cosmetic Company Store (inside the Designer Outlet) and noticed this red lip pencil so of course I picked it up. Unfortunately, I think it's more of a bright dark pink shade but I'm sure I can work with it.




M.A.C Satin Lipstick | Mocha
Do you not just love the name of this lipstick? I don't even like Mocha's but the word just sounds really cosy and warm (no? Just me..) and, as you can see, it's a lovely warm nude colour. I used to own a beautiful nude that suited me down to a T, but of course my sister borrowed this lipstick and never gave it back and obviously now she has no idea of it's where abouts..

M.A.C Satin Lipstick | Verve
I kept wondering where I had heard the word 'verve' from before, then it came to me a couple of days ago and I remembered that there is a sparkly silver shadow shade in the Naked 2 palette that I own that is called 'verve'.. Anyway, I don't own many MAC lipsticks and I really don't know why because I just love them. I also don't own a lipstick that is this particular shade either and I really like how deep the shade is.

M.A.C Satin Lipstick | Twig
Immediately you would have thought that this lipstick shade would be more of a brown nude due to the name of it however, it's this really pretty dark pink nude. I wore this lipstick for the first time last week and the only way I can really describe the shade is that it's a darker version of my natural lip shade - which I personally really like.


What have you bought from M.A.C recently?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter ♡
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Nice haulage! and photos too. Twig is one of my all time favorite lipsticks from M.A.C :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes I'm really impressed with it! I really need to grab some more MAC lipsticks as I only have 4 and I'm obsessed with them!xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Definitely! I still haven't tried it yet haha!xo

      Delete
  3. Youve made me want to go on a HUGE makeup shopping spree!! - need to try soft ocre but it just cannot be found, well done! haha ♥ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That always happens to me as well when I read other people's haul's! Sorry haha! I know, I literally spent months looking for it! Thank you!! Keep an eye out on www.secretsales.com because it came back again after I had bought it so hopefully it will come back again soon! I followed you on BlogLovin' and Instagram - they're both great!xo

      Delete
  4. Everything looks so gorgeous, I need to get myself some MAC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely, love little goodies from MAC - especially their lipsticks, they smell incredible!xo

      Delete
  5. what a lovely purchase!!!I love MAC products but I don't have many in my collection...
    What a great blog, I'm already following it!!

    http://maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, my collection is still growing when it comes to MAC, I have such a mixture of brands within my collection! Aw thank you so so much!! I'm glad you enjoy my blog :) xo

      Delete
  6. So jealous of all the goodies you got! The lipsticks are such pretty colours, so perfect for Autumn/Winter. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I love them all! Thank you for reading my post! I just checked it out and it was gorgeous! I also followed you on BlogLovin' - great blog :) xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig