Monday 12 October 2015

Autumn Makeup Look ♡





Hey guys! Today's post is a little different as it is a makeup look I want to share with you lot - but it is a YouTube video. I have linked the video below so that you can go on over and check it out. I hope you enjoy!




I love the warm/golden/orange tones on the eyes paired with the bright and bold purple/burgundy lip. I have been wearing this look quite a lot during the first week or so of Autumn and I am obsessed with it! I also love pairing this eye look with a deep red or berry lip - this look is quite versatile.


What is your go-to look for Autumn?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter ♡
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely look! The eyeshadows look incredible, and the techniques used is definitely something that I am taking inspiration from haha! Really nice post!xxx

    Check out my latest post?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so so much! I really appreciate it!xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig