Tuesday 10 March 2015

Versatile Blogger Award ♡




Thank you so much to Escada Bloom for nominating me for this award, her blog is amazing and she is such an incredible writer so I really do appreciate the nomination from someone who's blog inspires me.
If you don't already know what this award involves, you write seven facts about yourself and nominate up to fifteen other blogs that you have discovered recently to help promote new upcoming blogs and learn some more about the blogging community.
Here are a selected few facts about myself;

1. I love to collect things (anything from makeup, perfume and nail varnishes to books, DVDs and other random bits and bobs)

2. I studied Photography for four years (in Secondary School and Sixth Form), I managed to come out with an A* at GCSE and an A* at A Level. This is something that I am extremely proud of as I have never been very successful at anything at school that involves intelligence.

3. I still have no idea what I would like to do as a full time career in my life, even though I am 19 years old. All I know is that I would love to be in a creative profession (makeup, fashion, design, etc.).

4. My guilty pleasure TV series is definitely Glee. It's extremely fun-loving and down to earth so you can't help but be happy and sing-a-long.

5. I am always drawn to anything that sparkles when I am out and about (I was definitely a Magpie in my previous life as my mum always says to me).

6. I always like to be in control (some may even call me a control freak).

7. I am obsessed with home decor and I am always on the hunt for cute and quirky home accessories (even though I don't even own my own house yet..).

A massive good luck to the bloggers whom I have nominated (tagged below) xoxo

Nominees
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That was a lovely intro thank you very much! Great post as usual :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thank you for nominating me also :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag lovely, such a great post to read, I am so nosy I love to know more about people. It is so impressive that you got an A* for photography for gcse and a level.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I love your blog! I can't wait to read your post. I know, I'm nosey too so I love them! Thank you so much xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig