Saturday 7 March 2015

Recent Beauty Purchases - Mini Haul ♡


As you may all know by now, I am the definition of a shopaholic. So it may not surprise you that I have recently purchased some new beauty products. I recently got paid and decided to treat myself a little bit (when I say a little bit, I mean a lot!) and buy the above products online from Boots. I was super excited when I received the small box of goodness in work a couple of days ago and thought that I would share my excitement.


Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer Water £20; I first heard about this product whilst I was watching my daily dose of YouTube videos. I can't remember the exact video I was watching at the time, but I do know that it was by Jaclyn Hill (if you don't already know who she is and you are beauty obsessed then you have to go and check her out, like now). What attracted me to this product is the fact that it is both Alcohol Free and Oil Free, which is perfect for me as my skin reacts to both of these additional ingredients.


Benefit Gimme Brow Gel £17.50; I have been really indecisive about purchasing this product for a very long time and this month I decided to just go for it and try it out. I have heard really good reviews about Benefit's Gimme Brow and I really hope that it doesn't disappoint. I purchased the shade light/medium as I have quite fair skin with medium brown hair. Can we also just talk about how cute this is, it's so tiny?! I am a sucker for cute looking products and anything mini in size. Benefit always out-do themselves with their packaging as it is always so fun, colourful and attractive. They really do have their marketing down to a T!


L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Exclusive Nudes £6.99; Is it really bad that I mainly purchased this item because of the packaging? I love how sophisticated and classy this lipstick looks and, as I've said before, I am obsessed with good looking packaging. I decided to opt for Eva Longoria's nude as I thought this colour of nude would suit me better than the rest.


L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara £10.99; This is also another product that I have bought based on other people's good word and feedback. I think I was watching a YouTube video (again) by Shani Grimmond (an Australian beauty and fashion lover - check her out too) and she was trying out this mascara for the first time and was impressed with how it separated her lashes, as I have the same problem as her with my eyelashes clumping together no matter what technique or mascara I use.. As soon as I opened the mascara up and saw how thin and spaced out the bristles are from one another, I was immediately impressed and I am now super excited to try this! Hopefully I will love this as much as everyone else.


L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Colour Riche £8.99; So, apparently, these liquid lipsticks by L'Oreal are similar to the YSL Glossy Stain's (now, I find this hard to believe but I am willing to give this a try and see). I thought that I would pick one up and see how I like it as I have never tried anything like this before. I also thought that I would try out a colour that I have never worn before either - Tangerine. Now, this is quite a big step for me as I am your typical nude kind of girl with the occasional red lip if I am feeling brave or exotic that day. It's a little more orange than I first expected, but I am hoping that it won't be as pigmented on my lips and, if it is, I can just place it over a nude lipstick to soften the colour slightly.

These are my most recent beauty purchases, what are yours?xoxo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am obsessed with the shade of the L'oreal liquid lipstick, it is so bright and great as it is coming closer to spring.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet but I thought that too!xo

      Delete
  2. How did you like the loreal lip products and the benefit gimme brow?💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am completely obsessed with the Benefit Gimme Brow, I think it's amazing! I haven't tried the tangerine gloss stain yet and I wasn't extremely thrilled with the nude, but only because I feel like that shade of nude doesn't suit me.. But the lipstick in general is really nice :) xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig