Friday 20 February 2015

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in '35 - On and on Bronze'



So, I decided to write about the Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo's as they are amazing. Especially for the small price of £4.99! They are a cream eyeshadow with a gel formula for smooth application. I never thought that I would love this product as much as I do as I find the concept of gel eyeshadow a little off putting. However, despite it being a gel based product I find that it is very pigmented. I only own one shade of this product; On and on Bronze.

On and on Bronze is a metallic bronze shade (obviously!) which I thought would be a great starter colour for me to try out. Ever since I first purchased this colour tattoo - sometime in 2014 - I have been using it non stop. It acts as a perfect shade for the lid of your eye and can also be used as a great base shade for another eyeshadow as it's gel formula helps the other eyeshadow that you're using stay in place for longer as well as keeping it looking as if it has just been applied!

I will definitely be purchasing other shades of this colour tattoo as I am really impressed with it.

Do you own any Maybelline Colour Tattoo's? What one's do you recommend? xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this! 😊 leave a comment on my www.chloflowblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I'll go and check it out now xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig